AUSTRALIA’S WILD WEST
A complete guide to Western Australia after the ruin with a full campaign to get characters started in adventuring in this post-holocaust environment. In addition to the basics about the region twenty years after the ruin, you will find:
• A history of the ruin and its effects on Australia
• A detailed look at pre- and post-ruin Australian culture, including history, cuisine, language (with slang terms), laws and customs, popular activities, and much more.
• Forty-four detailed communities with maps, some with pre-ruin photographs.
• Eleven interconnected adventures to begin any campaign.
• Appendices covering technology, weapons, vehicles, and a “catalog of finds.”
Written by Stephen Dedman. Illustrated by David S. Harmer