A complete guide to Western Australia after the ruin with a full campaign to get characters started in adventuring in this post-holocaust environment. In addition to the basics about the region twenty years after the ruin, you will find:
• A history of the ruin and its effects on Australia
• A detailed look at pre- and post-ruin Australian culture, including history, cuisine, language (with slang terms), laws and customs, popular activities, and much more.
• Forty-four detailed communities with maps, some with pre-ruin photographs.
• Eleven interconnected adventures to begin any campaign.
• Appendices covering technology, weapons, vehicles, and a “catalog of finds.”
Designed by Stephen Dedman. Illustrated by David S. Harmer
The Third Campaign book in the Aftermath! Cybele series. The Fleet interconnects the continents and provides its own adventure line.
The surviving American government fled to the oceans, and now travels in a massive military/civilian flotilla called “The Fleet”. They try to maintain contact with overseas embassies, and support American citizens overseas where they can. They operate primarily in the Atlantic, commonly trading between Miami and the European continent and sometimes London. The Gamemaster should primarily consider the Fleet to be either a launching point for various adventures around the globe, or as a means of transport between campaign areas.
Written and illustrated by David S. Harmer
The long awaited sequel to the Villains and Vigilantes adventure “Search for the Sensei.” Written and illustrated by Joe Liotta.
The third book in the World War II Campaign with a multipart adventure dealing with a plot to destroy key parts of the Panama Canal. Written by Darren Tenor and illustrated by Joe Singleton.
A compendium of villains written by Dan Jones, Foster Coker, and Steve Effler, with art by Joe Singleton.
Written by Darren Tenor
A new campaign pack set in America covering Miami, and parts of America for Aftermath!
Miami is struggling to keep going. Gangsters and Casinos rule the streets. The Casinos sponsor an annual race from Miami to Seattle – no rules.
Across America, small communities are still alive – some struggling, some thriving. Seattle has been rebuilt as a high-tech Babylon. Can you and your team make it from Miami to Seattle alive?
by David S. Harmer and Eddie Johnson. One of the largest and most detailed Aftermath! Campaign books ever.
By Stephen Dedman.
New from FGU – Bushido: Path of Honor.
A complete set of adventures creating a full campaign for BUSHIDO. The Path of Honor takes place in Chikugo Province and provides any group of characters with a wide variety of challenges that will require cooperation to achieve their shared goals.
Included in this book are:
- Complete descriptions of the background and current situation in Chikugo Province, along with details on the province and maps.
- Detailed description and maps of Kitano City and Kitamura Castle.
- Three sequential adventures creating the campaign:
- “Exit Strategy” – while the army is on campaign, the characters find themselves at Kitamura Castle when it is besieged. Can they gain notice during the siege and fulfill a mission to escape the castle and reach the army in the field to bring back a relief force to break the siege.
- “Relic Hunters” – the characters are asked to search for and recover a stolen relic. The thief has been caught, but has died. Follow the basic clues and check inns throughout the province to find the hidden cache of stolen goods.
- “A Fief in the Night” – the characters are given the assignment of restoring to rights the situation at a small fief where the local samurai lord died in battle, leaving his lands somewhat unsupervised, with negative results.
The Cathedral combines high-concept speculation with fast action and cliffhanger thrills. The Church becomes the predominant government body, and develops its own enforcement arm. Once their best “Cleanser” goes rogue, all Hell breaks loose …